50 LEDS Solar Garden LED Fairy String Lights Honey Bee Fairy String Lights
- 50 LEDS Solar Garden Lights Honey Bee Fairy String Lights
- [50 Super Warm LED Lights]: Solar powered string lights with 24ft length of light , enough length to fit any indoor and outdoor space, and energy saving to reduce cost, an Ideal decoration for your gardens, porch, lawn, patio, gate, yard, wedding, party etc.
- [8 Lighting Modes & Memory Function]: Charging in the sunlight automatically, with 8 mode functions to switch, change from combination, waving, fireflies flashing, fading, chasing/flashing, slowly fading, twinkling/flashing, steady on, which can create different atmospheres for your life. Those lights will remember the lighting mode you set at last time.
- [Automatic On/Off and Easy to Shape]: There are only two switch to control the light, with Intelligent Sensing, auto on when dark and auto off in the daytime. The cable is flexible, 24 feet copper wire can be easily built into the shapes you want, you can install across trees, decking, patio, furniture
||17.1 x 10.2 x 9.1 cm; 360 Grams
|Item model number
|Number of Lights
|Power and Plug Description:
Do you want a romantic atmosphere? Make your house more unique?
-This fairy solar string lights can create warming, sweet and romantic atmosphere, and let your families, friends and neighbors feel much more warmth and love.
-You also can DIY your special decoration, you can release your imagination to create any shape you like, ideal for holiday decoration, table, flower fence, patio, wedding, summer party, Christmas. when you use the string lights to decorate the trees and flowers, it looks like some lively honey bees on the flower.
Fairy lights use tips:
1.To maintain a long using life, please do not soak this lights in the water.
2. It is suggested the solar panel to be fully charged for 6-8h at the first use.
3. Check that the panel is working properly by placing the device in the sun for one hour and then covering the entire solar panel. If the light is on, it is working properly. If not, press the button again and leave the unit in the sun for an hour. Cover the solar panel again, it should light up.